This is another really easy one, which can be made in no longer than it takes to cook a pan of pasta!
2 portions of pasta (150-200g)
A little butter and olive oil
A clove of garlic, finely chopped
Half a can of tuna
Half a small can of olives, halved
1 tsp lemon juice
– Put the pasta on to boil.
– When the pasta has about 5 minutes left, heat the butter and olive oil over a low/medium heat in a frying pan and, once the butter has melted, add the garlic.
– Once the garlic begins to colour, add the tuna.
– For the last minute or so of the pasta’s cooking time, add the olives and lemon juice.
– Once the pasta is ready, drain it, return to the pan and add the contents of the frying pan. Stir to mix, and serve.